Bottled blowing equipment: pure water blowing machine, generally adopts high-speed automatic blowing method. The common pure water blowing machines on the market are mainly from one out of two to one out of eight linear pure water blowing machines, one out of eight to eight One out Ten Servo Variable Pitch High Speed Blow Molding Machine, One out Eight to One out Ten Rotary Blow Molding Machine
- Bottled pure water treatment equipment: pure water generally uses single-stage or double-stage reverse osmosis to filter the source water, and cooperate with the ozone generator to sterilize the raw water
- Bottled pure filling equipment: mainly adopts three-in-one pure water filling machine, automatic flushing, filling, capping, automatic operation, high efficiency
- Bottled pure water back-end equipment: air supply line, light inspection, labeling machine or sleeve labeling machine, film wrapping machine, etc.
The above is the bottled pure water production line equipment, the whole set of equipment, the configuration list is slightly different due to the different sites and production output, and the price is also quite different. Generally, a small pure water production line equipment set investment is about 600,000-800,000. The investment of a complete set of large-scale pure water production line equipment is more than 5 million. Detailed quotation list of pure water production line equipment click to view
The barreled pure water equipment is similar to the overall production process of the bottled water production line. There is no need to blow the bottle. Generally, the bottled pure water manufacturers purchase water barrels from outside. At present, the common bottled pure water production line equipment in the market is divided into two categories: traditional Gallon (18.9L) bottled pure water production line equipment and the current market popular 5L-15L disposable bottled water production line.
Small Bottled Water Production Line:
Water treatment equipment – bottle blowing equipment – conveying and transmission – three-in-one filling machine → packaging back end → finished bottle feeding and conveying: send the empty bottle to the filling machine; filling machine: the empty bottle is automatically flushed and reset, The rinsing station is generally divided into 12 heads and 18 heads, corresponding to the output of 3000 bottles/hour and 5000 bottles/hour respectively. The filling equipment is made of austenitic stainless steel as a whole, and the core parts are imported brands to ensure the durability of the equipment. Durable and easy to maintain.
2000-5000 bottles of bottled pure water production line configuration list
Pure water production equipment: 2-3T pure water treatment equipment is used, and bipolar anti-penetration water treatment technology is used. The water treatment process is as follows:
- Water tank — booster pump — quartz sand filter — activated carbon filter — security filter — high pressure pump — primary reverse osmosis host — a pure water tank — lift pump — secondary reverse Permeation host — secondary pure water tank — booster pump — TQC remover — precision filter — EDI system — ultrapure water tank — transfer pump — polishing mixed bed — 0.22us absolute filtration device – water point
- Blowing equipment: use one-out two or one-out four blowing machines directly connected to the filling machine
- Bottled pure water filling equipment: use a 12-head or 18-head filling machine for flushing filling and automatic capping
- Back-end conveying: manual back-end palletizing using conveying, light inspection, film packs, etc.
- 2000-5000 bottles of bottled pure water production line complete equipment price
- 2000-5000 bottles of pure water production line is a small pure water production line, the general investment is about 600,000, the specific detailed quotation list click to see how much a 2000-5000 bottle of pure water production line cost, the price of the whole set
- The above are 2000-5000 bottles of pure water production line. When choosing a bottled pure water production line, users still need to do more research and comparison, and choose a bottled pure water production line that suits their needs, so as not to be deceived.