If you’re the proud owner of a Toyota Tacoma, you know that it’s a great vehicle. But did you know that there are many ways to customize it to make it even better? There are tons of great aftermarket accessories available for the Tacoma, and we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best ones! Read on to learn more about these awesome accessories and how they can improve your driving experience.
- The first accessory on our list is a bed liner. A bed liner is a must-have for any truck, and the Tacoma is no exception. There are many different types of liners available, so be sure to choose one that fits your needs. If you use your truck for work or recreation, then a heavy-duty liner is probably best. Or if you don’t need something as durable, then a rubber liner may be just what you’re looking for!
- The second accessory we’ll discuss is an upgraded suspension system. The Tacoma’s stock suspension isn’t bad by any means, but it could use some improvement. A high-quality coilover kit will give your truck better handling, as well as improved ride quality. If you are wanting to install larger tires then upgrading the suspension is also a must. For many people adding a 2-3 inch lift kit is plenty for achieving the increase in ground clearance that can be accomplished with adding new suspension and tires to your rig. After doing these modifications you may find that the truck feels underpowered. If that is the case you are probably looking to get more power out of your engine, so an upgraded turbocharger or supercharger would be a great addition too!
- The third accessory on our list is an upgraded grille. This will improve the look of your truck while also making it unique from the other Tacoma pickups in the area. You can opt for a classic look of a factory-style Tacoma TRD Pro Grill, or go with a more custom look with a full mesh or LED-backlit style grille. Either way, your truck will have an updated aggressive look that will be the envy of everyone else in the parking lot!
- The fourth accessory we’ll discuss is a roof rack system. The factory-installed roof racks on Tacomas aren’t very good at all, so an aftermarket system is a must-have. There are many different types of roof racks available, so be sure to choose one that fits your needs. If you often carry large items or need to transport multiple bikes or kayaks, then a heavy-duty roof rack is the way to go!
- The fifth accessory on our list is an upgraded stereo system. The Tacoma’s stock audio system isn’t bad by any means, but it could use some improvement. Adding new speakers will give a deeper richer tone that you can immerse yourself in while going down the road. A new head unit can add additional features like GPS, Apple Carplay, or Android Auto which are excellent additions especially if you are consistently driving in unknown areas. Upgrading your truck’s sound will make driving much more enjoyable and enhance the overall experience of owning a Tacoma!
- The sixth accessory we’ll discuss is a winch. A winch is perfect for those who need extra traction or want to be able to tow heavy loads. Winches are also great if you get stuck while off-roading and can be that extra assistance that is sometimes needed to get out of precarious situations. And the best part is that there are many different winches available, so you can choose one that fits your needs and budget!
- The seventh accessory on our list is a set of off-road tires. Off-road tires are perfect for those who want to take their Tacoma off the beaten path. There are many different types of off-road tires available, so be sure to choose ones that fit your driving style and needs. If you’re looking for a tire that can handle any terrain, then a set of mud tires would be perfect!
- The eighth accessory on our list is an upgraded exhaust system. An upgraded exhaust system will help your Tacoma’s engine breathe easier, which can result in better performance and fuel economy. And if you’re looking to give your truck a more aggressive look, then an aftermarket exhaust system would be perfect too!
- The ninth accessory we’ll discuss is a tonneau cover. A tonneau cover is perfect for those who need extra security when hauling cargo or just want to keep their Tacoma looking like new. There are many different styles of tonneau covers available, including soft and hard folding ones that can protect against water damage as well as theft!
- The tenth and final accessory on our list is a set of side steps. Side steps are perfect for those who need easy access into their truck or want to make it easier for passengers entering from the rear seat. There are many different types of side steps available, so be sure to choose ones that fit your needs and budget!
We hope that you found this list helpful and know that if you implement these on your truck it will be the envy of all other Tacoma owners out there! Let us know below if you forgot to include one of your favorite accessories.