There are various government jobs present which students can get after qualifying 10th. National Recruitment Agency (NRA), which is a central government agency used to conduct this exam. Candidates can appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for any non-technical government jobs. This CET for 10th Pass can provide excellent career opportunities to students.
Essential details for CET for 10th pass students
- This is an online examination, and the NRA used to conduct this.
- This entrance exam will be held in different languages.
- You can use your test score for three years, or your score will be valid for three years.
- This test is held two times a year. So in a year, you have two chances to appear in this test.
- When you apply for this entrance, then a test center will be allocated to you. Always the test centers are assigned according to student’s convenience.
- In this exam, a negative marking system is also present. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. So before giving any answer, students need to think carefully.
Things on which you need to focus on the CET exam
In CET for 10th Pass, questions are asked from subjects like English, GK, quantitative aptitude, reasoning, etc. These topics are quite common for the CET exam. Students can also go for mock test practicing, which can help them in exams.
Benefits of giving mock test online for CET
Covers a large variety of questions
A candidate can opt for CET Mock Test Online Free. It is the best solution for qualifying for a government examination after 10th. An online mock test covers all syllabus and question patterns. Also, it can help a student to know about different possible questions.
Provide solutions after every test
When students appear CET Mock Test Online Free, then they can also get respective solutions after submitting their answers. It will allow them to clear every doubt related to questions. Also, after every test, students can see their scores.
Equally, Focus on every subject
In a mock test, online students can find an equal number of questions for all subjects. It will help them to gain broader knowledge for all subjects. Along with that, it allows equal time for different subjects.
Improve competency for exam
Online mock tests are restricted to a particular time. When students start appearing on these tests regularly, then they can be more competent. The CET exam duration will be 1 hour, and students need to submit their papers within that. So a regular practice can help you in this regard.
This CET exam will allow students to get various non-technical government jobs like SSB, IBPS, RRB, etc. Students need to crack the first round of exams, and after that, the second and third round will be there.
An online mock test can also help a student to improve brain functionality. Another great thing is that you can appear these mock tests completely free of cost. Whether it’s a quantitative aptitude, English, Reasoning, or GK, it provides an equal number of questions in all subjects.