We count the days until temperatures rise and we finally reach one of the most anticipated seasons of the year: summer.
Our hair lightens, the water warms up, the nights are longer, our skin tans and in short, our lives are much, much more fun. The face of stress, the striking dark circles and our tired appearance are forgotten and we are only willing to show off our best appearance.
Summer is the time to teach, yes to teach that body that we have been working on throughout the year (or the last two months if we are honest). With the heat that invades us, all we have to do is rest on the beach or pool and get the best out of our crochet bikini. But let’s be realistic, not all of us feel the same way, so we must take into account some tips when choosing our outfit.
The trends may be the same but the colors and the shape, on this occasion, do matter, because no woman has the same body.
According to our chest
- Large chest: Plain bikinis are your thing since prints, moles, stripes or large drawings will only fatten your chest. In the same way, the shape that will favor you the most is in V.
- Medium chest: You are lucky that you do not need to rule out any option since everything will depend on whether you want to enhance your neckline or simply show it off as it is. For this reason, you can choose between a triangle top as it will give you a very nice neckline or opt for a strapless bikini.
- Small chest: On the contrary, with those who have a large chest, if you have a small chest, patterned bikinis, with wrinkles and even better, with ruffles, will look better on you. In this way your neckline will be enhanced and you will play with the volumes.
According to our hips
If we have wide hips, it is best to highlight our upper part, so a printed top or a bright color and a plain low-waisted panty that does not have ties, prints or ruffles are better. The simpler the better.
If, on the contrary, we do not have a lot of hips, we will be favored by small panties, prints with drawings and, most importantly, with side ties, in this way we will give more volume to our waist.
According to our legs
- Short legs: High-waisted panties are your thing as they will stylize your figure and cause a sensation of greater length.
- Long legs: If you already have long legs, you don’t need to stylize them any more, so a low-waisted panty will be the most appropriate. You can also opt for those that are tied on both sides of the hip.
According to our belly
- Flat stomach: You have to show off your abs and enhance your silhouette with low-waisted panties, prints, ruffles or side ties.
- If it’s not flat: Then hide your tummy with high-waisted panties or swimsuits. Another option is to choose wide panties that are not necessarily high so that you do not give up tanning your torso.
According to our skin tone
- White skin: forbidden white bikinis. Yours are warmer colors like turquoise blue, olive green or pale pink.
- Golden skin: prints, flowers, stripes and bright colors will all look good on you.
- Brown skin: Now you can dare with white. Also fluorescent colors or colors that attract attention in this way will further enhance your tan.