Owning a small business or SME means taking full responsibility for the business and a great lack of time to control other things, such as security.
Small businesses are susceptible to the dangers of theft, fire, and/or vandalism that can put an end to all their efforts.
Therefore, specialists in Security services in Oxford offer recommendations regarding security solutions for your small business to deter intruders.
Personalised security for small businesses and offices
The installation of a suitable alarm system is a must. The system should be adapted to the specific requirements of your business.
There is a wide variety of affordable, flexible and expandable alarm solutions that cover different security and protection needs. Among these are:
Quick response alarms
This typically incorporates a monitoring centre which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure maximum protection of your company in case of emergency.
Full coverage security plans
A comprehensive strategy which takes care of security purchases, updates, and technology maintenance so that you can concentrate on your core business activities.
Remote management from your mobile
Would you like the capability to supervise your company from anywhere? Use a smartphone, tablet or PC to manage, and remotely arm and disarm your company’s security system. Save time and maximise access to business events by receiving text message alerts and open/closed reports.
A key move when arming a security strategy is to seek the advice of local security consultants specialised in business security in your area. They will be able to provide additional, and invaluable, local knowledge when assessing the security needs of your business.
While your business may not warrant biometric retinal scanners for access, it is still possible, based on your requirements, to develop a customised security system and advise you on the latest regulations and solutions to ensure the safety of your staff, visitors and assets, or reduce the risk of fire.
Basic security solutions for business and/or offices
- Small businesses use sensors in anti-intrusion systems in the doors to protect themselves from unauthorised
- Motion detection devices for interior protection of an office.
- Magnetic sensors to protect high-value items in display cabinets.
Advanced security solutions for stores
- Crystal break detectors that protect the most vulnerable windows of jewellery stores, protecting valuable merchandise.
- Latest-technology wireless sensors and panic buttons to protect staff and customers in case of theft.
- Vibration detectors, which help protect safe deposit boxes that contain confidential information.
- Hosted remote surveillance video, which reduces the cost and optimises the use of physical guards.
Whatever your security needs, the wide range of affordable security solutions available nowadays offers plenty of choices to ensure your business is secure and that your business is successful, without having to spend a fortune to achieve it.
Enlist the help of a local security expert to make sure you invest in the optimal security measures based on your type of business, its location, and your budget.