The Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is the authority that determines the syllabus for CBSE students in India. Students in class 8 are expected to know the fundamentals of geometry and algebra. The syllabus for mathematics includes topics like geometry, algebra, trigonometry, and calculus in class 8.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the national education board in India. The CBSE was set up by an Act of Parliament, namely the Central Board of Secondary Education Act, 1962. The main objective of this act was to provide uniformity in education at the school level throughout India. Henceforth, the Board acts as a regulatory body for all schools affiliated with it across India.
Maths is one of the most important subjects for class 8 students. It is compulsory to prepare well for maths if you want good grades on your boards. Mathematics is one subject that also determines how successful or unsuccessful you are in other subjects too. You can see mathematics easily among the top 3 easiest and toughest boards exams to prepare for!
The CBSE Board has given a lot of importance to Mathematics in the curriculum. The Board offers a separate paper for mathematics, and students must have a good understanding of this subject. Here are some tips that will help you strengthen your basics in Mathematics so that you can be better prepared for the exam. The class 8 maths exam is a crucial one for students who are preparing to go to class 9. It is expected that the students will do well on this exam and it can determine their future. The best way to prepare for such an exam is by understanding maths concepts and practicing them using small questions and solving them. Preparing for such an exam also includes practicing speed-based exams so that you know what to expect during the examination.
There are some tips to prepare for Class 8 maths CBSE board exam with full knowledge which can help you in scoring good marks in academic exams like
• There are some of the sites that give you full knowledge of the concepts related to the class 8 maths topics. Students are advised to go online and can also download apps on their mobile phones that will help them in learning basic concepts related to the maths part. This is necessary for students who will be appearing for exams in Class 8th as this is one of the most important exams during their academic career. It is required that they must explore every possible option they have to get a good grade in both arithmetic and geometry.
• Apart from this, there are other ways through which students can prepare well for the class 8 mathematics exam. Taking part in extra-curricular activities can be one of the ways. Students are advised to participate in activities that will help them showcase their basic understanding of mathematics. Such opportunities are not available in regular classroom sessions. You can also join hands with students who are weak in maths so that you can help them out during the preparation for various exams. Studying with friends is the best way to boost up your confidence in this subject matter and will also help you gain more knowledge on this subject. Students must know how to prepare effectively enough before the exam, meaning they should know what important topics they need to cover for this exam and which topics they should ignore as less likely to be asked during the examination.
• Students should thoroughly prepare NCERT Class 8 Maths Book. The students can also prepare from various other books and also get help from teachers and coaches.
• Students must be confident enough to attempt the paper during the exam. They should not allow any kind of hurdles to come in their way and should face any problems that could come their way during the examination calmly.
• Students must also opt for mock tests that would give them an idea about their level of preparation. This is important as it will help them know whether they should revise some concepts or explore some new ones.
• Students should keep doing their homework well in advance so that there is no deadline pressure at the last moment, which may disturb their preparation process and may lower the overall marks scored in their exams.
• Students can also obtain help and guidance from their parents and teachers if they feel that they need to improve something.
• Students must also take time to note their mistakes which could help them improve themselves.
Maths is a very important subject but it should not scare you. It is the most difficult subject and you will get bored if you don’t know how to prepare for class 8 maths. If you want to be a good mathematician and eventually pursue a degree in this subject, we recommend that you practice the above-mentioned tips to prepare class 8 maths for exams. Improve your handwriting skills so that you can scan faster. No one will hire someone with messy handwriting. It could be the difference between scoring 95% and 94%. Make sure your work is neatly organized into folders or notebooks. You don’t want to forget an important equation! The same goes for collecting worksheets, old tests, and other research materials like journals and notes from classes over the past few semesters.
You may come across a question on a test that you remember learning about in a class, but can’t remember the answer to! A great way to study is to have flashcards with information on one side. Note any formulas and theorems you will need to know on the other side. Study with a friend or family member who has already taken this course. This will give you a different perspective and will help keep your attention for that much longer. Also, taking notes during lectures (and having someone take notes for you if need be) is key to success in this class.