The holidays are among us, and it’s a great time to show your coworkers how much you appreciate them. But you might be wondering how to choose the right presents. There’s no need to worry when you consider these cool gifts. They’re designed to put a smile on your coworkers’ faces long after the holidays are over.
1. Tea Infuser. Tea drinkers will appreciate a stainless steel tea infuser to strain their loose tea. There’s plenty of variety too because tea infusers come in all shapes, themes, and sizes. The ball-style or silicone animal shaped infusers work well with large leaf tea. The single-cup basket style is appropriate for small loose leaf tea or large leaf.
2. Mug with Temperature Control Feature. There’s at least one coworker who must have a refreshing cup of coffee before they head into a meeting, or after an hour of work. Having a temperature-controlled mug will be a dream come true. Your coworker is apt to use it faithfully every day.
3. Stainless Steel Travel Mug. Another way to keep the java or tea warm is with a top grade travel mug made of stainless steel. They are designed to keep hot beverages warm for a few hours and cold beverages chilled all day. Look for condensation-free mugs. Your coworker will also appreciate the stainless steel mug’s durability and longevity.
4. Reusable Stainless Steel or Glass Straw. Plastic straws add to the growing pile of environmental waste. Therefore, a reusable straw will make the perfect gift for your eco-friendly coworker. Reusable straws are great for smoothies, iced coffees, sodas, and other cold drinks. Cleaning brushes typically accompany reusable straws and this makes them easy to clean while on the go.
5. Holiday Gift Baskets. This gift represents a long-standing holiday tradition because everyone on the receiving end of a gift basket understands the excitement and joy of sampling the variety of high-quality snacks and treats that come wrapped up. Hickory Farms holiday gift baskets feature decadent chocolate treats, premium cheeses and sausages, scrumptious cookies, and specialty crackers full of flavor. Coworkers will appreciate the thoughtfulness of a gift that satisfies their taste buds and brings excitement during this festive holiday season.
6. A Luscious Green Potted Plant. An easy-to-care-for green plant is a perfect gift for the coworker who loves plants or the one who could use some greenery to liven up his or her working space. Consider gifting low maintenance plants such as Philodendrons, aloe vera, and peace lilies.
7. Moisturizing Hand Cream with Vitamin Ingredients. Both men and women coworkers should have top-quality hand cream at the office during this wintery holiday season. Women may welcome a fruity-scented, moisturizing hand cream in a pretty container. Men typically use a moisturizing hand balm that absorbs fast. Everyone will benefit from a hand cream that has vitamins B5, A, and E and one or more essential oils such as olive, coconut, or jojoba oil for long-lasting softness.
8. Laptop Sleeve. Coworkers who frequently work from home and then go back to the office several times a week will be thankful for a new laptop sleeve. Computer carrying totes wear out over time, so a sturdy new laptop sleeve might just make their holiday.
9. Umbrella. An umbrella in a neutral color is always a nice gift that any coworker should have around. Pick one with a decorative handle to display its artistic flair as your coworker walks in the rain.
10. Accent Desk Lamps. Think of quality, novelty desk lamps featuring natural themes such as the moon, stars, or flowers. Even cylinder shapes are different from the typical desk lamp. Something memorable to lighten your coworker’s desk area or home space makes a nice gift.
11. Candles. Everyone loves a nicely scented candle. Make it special by choosing a candle that represents a fond memory for your coworker. For example, if you often hear about their wonderful vacation in France, a French candle would make a nice gift.
Selecting cool gifts for your coworkers around the holidays is possible. Take time to understand their personality and what they treasure. When you do, you’ll have as much fun giving as they will have receiving.