Since you can collect donations online fairly easily and with little effort, you can understand why you would forego fundraising events entirely. The effort doesn’t seem to be necessary. However, the fact is that physical fundraising events offer real advantages that the virtual world cannot offer you. For instance, brick engraving idea also works fit for fundraising, coordinate with a brick engraving company to know more about fundraising with engraved bricks. However, this has been used widely in leading multi-national organizations, charitable institutes, hospitals, schools, etc.
Engraved Bricks For Fundraising
Using engraved bricks for fundraising is a great way to raise funds for school, charitable institution, church or nonprofit group. People in businesses have encountered and shared with us how such engraved bricks help raise more funds and makes a perfect blend for fundraising. Besides, this unique technique is cost effective and attracting idea that yield great results for capital campaigns or special projects. Bottom line! It is an excellent way to raise funds for a good cause since you’ll be so proud of the result that you can’t wait to demonstrate it to your supporters.
However, we recommend you to implement at least one of our ideas stated below for your fundraising campaign.
The Ten Best Event Ideas For Fundraising
1. Art exhibitions
Ask friends and artists in your community, such as painters, photographers, sculptors or jewelry makers, if they would like to donate a work of art for a good cause.
- All works of art for sale at the event can be exchanged for donations.
- You can also sell raffle tickets at the entrance, with the main prize being a donated artwork.
- Would you prefer to auction the works of art? Then the next idea is of interest to you.
Dinners, receptions or parties (for example in a public square, in a restaurant, a gallery or privately in your home) are perfect for an auction. The auctions can be covert or English. It is only important that the winners’ offers are paid in as donations.
- How do I collect the items to be auctioned? It’s simple: Ask companies, restaurants, tour operators, wine growers, spa and fitness center operators, hairdressers, artists, lawyers and other individuals for donations and ask them if they can put certain items up for auction or offer services for free.
- You hand in a product or service for free and not only get a good feeling for it, but also free advertising, a win-win situation for everyone involved.
3. Cycling or jogging for a good cause
Participants in these sporting events usually ask friends and acquaintances for a specific amount of money per kilometer actually covered.
- Sponsors can transfer donations to the athlete’s donation page.
- Participants set up their own teams and challenge other teams.
- Companies in your area can even donate some of their earnings to your fundraiser.
4. Parties and banquets
If you’re planning to host a dinner at charity banquet, it’s easy to bring a huge number audience under one roof. They are enjoying a good dinner and you are raising funds.
- Invite your family, friends and neighbors to do this.
- You can hold the party in a fancy banquet room, clubhouse, or even in your own four walls.
- The aim should be to collect donations in return for “tickets”.
5. Dance events
A charity event where young and old come together to dance, or even better, appear in costumes, always makes for a fun evening and helps you to collect donations.
- Don’t forget to ask anyone online who shows interest in the event if they would like to donation to enter.
- It is also worth having someone at the entrance in the evening to sell tickets for donations.
6. Sports event
You can organize a soccer, golf or a basketball tournament.
- Your donation box fills up all by itself when you sell tickets. But the players can also contribute in donating. It is also worth asking sponsors for donations.
- For additional support on the day itself, ask the local sports organizations and teams whether they could do without a trainer to synchronize and manage the event. Amateur leagues may support you in your cause.
7. Skateboard event
When you’re planning to raise fund for an adult or kid, who loves to skateboard, there’s nothing like hosting an event at the skateboard park where young and old can skateboard for the cause of charity.
- Donations should be collected in return for “tickets”.
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could get professional skaters to sign some skateboards, you could then give away for donations during the event?
8. Personalized promotional items
We are giving away t-shirts, handbags, mugs and many other items with personalized prints.
- First, you need to find companies that offer such bespoke gifts or promotional items.
- Then you can add the beneficiary name or photo for the items you want. Or maybe you have a particular design in mind that would go perfectly with your fundraiser.
- The name of the fundraiser or the URL should be clearly visible, so that everyone who carries your goods automatically becomes convertible advertisements and carries your appeal for donations into the world.
9. Car washing
Car washing has been quite popular method to raise funds for a good cause.
- So that as many people as possible can benefit from your service, it is important that you announce the campaign in advance on your donation page and on social media.
- After all, potential donors need to know what day they can come by to have their car washed.
- You can also sell tickets for donations in advance via online platform and gateway, and hopefully arouse great interest in your fundraising campaign.
- Get support in your environment and your neighborhood. For your helpers, the communal car wash is also a good opportunity to get to know each other better and to make friends.
10. Barbecue evening
What could be nicer than a barbecue evening in summer? A little music in the background and a little entertainment and your charity event is ready.
- Of course, the whole thing doesn’t work without a little support. So ask friends and acquaintances whether they can bring dishes like fruit salad, vegetable dishes, desserts, potato chips and drinks.
- Maybe you can even convince a local musician or band to play some songs in the evening for a good cause.
- For entertainment, there are also outdoor games such as throwing rings, sack races or eating contests.
- Your guests are sure to be willing to donate in return for such a fun evening. In order to collect even more donations, you can set up a station for donation yourself in the evening.
Ideas for an eventful csrowdfunding fundraiser
Do you want to use any one of the fundraising ideas stated above? Fundraising with events is a piece of cake using our tips. You will certainly collect a lot of donations with your unforgettable event and have a lot of fun too.