According to a recent market study published by Growth Market Reports, titled, “Global Marine Big Data Market Segments – By Type (Data Management & Visualization Platform, Geographical Data Visualization & Analytics, Survey & Data Visualization Solutions), Application (Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Fishery, Whale Watching, Marine Protected Area, Marine Traffic, Dredging, Harbor, Offshore Construction), and Region: Size, Share, Trends and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2031“, the market size was USD 2.1 Bn in 2022 and is expected to surpass USD 8.8 Bn expanding at a CAGR of 22.6% by the end of 2031. Increasing requirements to analyze large amounts of generated ship performance and navigation data in the marine industry is expected to boost the market.
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Quality Positioning Services B.V.
- HYPACK (Xylem Inc.)
- Moga Software s.r.l.
- Blue Marble Geographics
- Avenca Limited
- CHESAPEAKE TECHNOLOGY
- Bedrock Ocean Exploration
- BeamworX BV
Download PDF Sample here: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/5254
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the market dynamics. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market segments, which include type, application, and competitor analysis.
This report also includes a complete analysis of industry players and covers their latest developments, product portfolio, pricing, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations. Moreover, it provides crucial strategies that are helping market players to expand their market share.
On the basis of region, the global marine big data market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to be a rapidly growing region in the global market during the projected period, owing to the rising expenditure of the government and companies for leveraging big data capabilities.
To Buy the Complete Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/report/marine-big-data-market-global-industry-analysis
Key Takeaways from the Study:
- Big data in maritime refers to deriving huge amount of data generated by ships for new approaches to support decision-making.
- It allows to analyze data through right analytical tools that are not achieved on a small scale.
- Increasing implementation of digital solutions in marine industry to improve efficiency is expected to drive the market during the projected period.
- Rising adoption of AI, blockchain, and IoT to streamline existing procedures is likely to boost the market.
- Technological advancement in marine industry to meet the safe ship operation standards and to enhance safety is likely to create new opportunities in the market.
- The geographical data visualization & analytics segment is expected to hold a major market share, owing to the increasing environmental concerns and growing demand to gather and analyze geographic data.
- The oil & gas segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR in the coming years due to the increasing investment in offshore oil exploration.
Read 209 Pages Research Report with Detailed TOC on “Global Marine Big Data Market Segments – By Type (Data Management & Visualization Platform, Geographical Data Visualization & Analytics, Survey & Data Visualization Solutions), Application (Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Fishery, Whale Watching, Marine Protected Area, Marine Traffic, Dredging, Harbor, Offshore Construction), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast 2023 – 2031”
Key Segments Covered
- Data Management & Visualization Platform
- Geographical Data Visualization & Analytics
- Survey & Data Visualization Solutions
- Renewable Energy
- Oil & Gas, Fishery
- Whale Watching,
- Marine Protected Area
- Marine Traffic
- Dredging, Harbor
- Offshore Construction
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Growth Market Reports:
Growth Market Reports provides global enterprises as well as small & medium businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Industry Intelligence Solutions”. Growth Market Reports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Our key analysis segments, though not restricted to the same, include market entry strategies, market size estimations, market trend analysis, market opportunity analysis, market threat analysis, market growth/fall forecasting, primary interviews, and secondary research & consumer surveys.