Instagram is one of the foremost social media platforms to market your business online. With one billion active users and as the second most popular social media platform, you just can’t afford to ignore Instagram in your marketing strategy. With seventy-one percent of Instagram users under thirty-five years old, this platform is only set to grow.
Instagram allows brands and businesses from start-ups to multinationals, access to a huge market in a focused way. From building up brand recognition to improving brand image Instagram, to increasing conversions and building up profits, Instagram is an affordable and effective marketing tool to build your business’s presence online.
Why Likes and Engagement are Important to your Brands Online Presence
To get the most value out of Instagram you will have to spend some time getting the likes and engagement from followers. The number of likes still matters and friendly engagement on social media personalizes your brand and creates a positive impact on brand retention and loyalty.
- Likes and engagement are important. This has been confirmed directly by Instagram’s updates on its algorithms.
- Comments, shares, views are all classified as engagement, and engagement impacts feed rank.
- Likes also have a direct impact on feed rank.
- The more views you get, the more your business will grow.
A quick way to increase engagement, likes, and followers
Fewer likes and lesser engagement mean lower feed ranking. Every business will need likes and engagement to improve in the feed ranking. In a pinch, beginner Instagrammers can use site such as fluidbuzz. This allows you to collect a few followers or likes as needed to show potential organic followers that your content is worth their time.
These packages are super affordable, starting at just one dollar, so they can be availed of by startups and beginners on a tight budget. Moreover, Automatic packages give you a steady number of followers in a regular way. This allows the Instagram algorithm to highlight your content to more people in your niche. With guaranteed high-quality likes, you can start your Instagram journey on the right foot.
Actionable, tried and tested tips to increase Instagram followers and increase likes
Follow the tips given below to increase growth, engagement, and conversions on your Instagram account.
- Create a strategy based on analyzed data and tested content.
- Use all the hashtags. Ok, maybe not all of them in one post. That makes you look like a desperate spammer. Use around six hashtags, including geotags and relevant brand and influencer tags as well as your personalized hashtag.
- Build positive relationships by engaging with the leading influencers with your niche as well as micro and nano-influencers.
- Leverage positive connections in your niche to create collaborations.
- Host competitions to encourage audience participation and to reward loyal followers.
- Ask questions and include a call to actions to increase positive engagement.
- 500 million people use Instagram Stories every single day. Don’t miss out on the traction these stories can give your business. Most brands are posting about 2.5 stories each week these days.
- Create the images, videos, and copy which your audience finds valuable. You can learn what that is by consumer tracking, data analysis, and keyword research.
- If you aim for an international audience, go multilingual.
- Consistent posting is key.