Some of the most popular destinations for opening a business are free trade areas in the United Arab Emirates. The majority of top-tier corporations known worldwide have their headquarters or affiliated branches set up in the UAE. The reason for such popularity lays in the numerous advantages that Ajman and many other trade areas have to offer. However, individuals willing to establish their business in the Ajman trade zone need to ensure the validity of their license and schedule the Ajman free zone license renewal in advance.
Setting up a Company in Ajman Trade Area
There are multiple trade areas in the UAE created to assist foreign business owners in developing their businesses in the country. Each of them offers a set number of similar features, though some may be more beneficial for companies in specific fields. Currently, Ajman Free Zone is one of the most rapidly developing areas. The number of opportunities for businesses in this area grows considerably every year. Local facilities are more suitable for companies in the industrial sphere and those involved in international trade. The creation of a company in the Ajman trade area takes less than a single day. The procedure is quick and accessible with the help of local professionals who can be found at https://uae-consult.com/en.
The Advantages of the Ajman Free Zone
This trade area attracts many entrepreneurs due to its benefits:
- Any foreign business owner is able to hold all the stocks of the company without splitting them with a local businessperson;
- The directors and shareholders are not included in public registers, which provides a high security level and complete confidentiality;
- The prices for company registration are competitive and affordable;
- The owners are reminded to renew their licenses beforehand to avoid penalties;
- The area is conveniently located near other important zones, such as Dubai and Sharjah;
- All investors can obtain visas without difficulties.