Mobile payment services are all the rage today. Launched as Square Cash in 2013, Cash App undoubtedly ranks as one of the leaders in this field. According to a Fool article, it is now as big as Venmo, boasting a user base of over seventy million transacting customers.
The peer-to-peer mobile payment service owned by Block, Inc. has established itself as a prominent player in the financial technology industry. It gets used at many brand point-of-sale retailers, facilitates Bitcoin trading, commission-free stock investing, and offers nifty tax filing options. In the past two years, its adoption has become so massive that dozens of US-facing online casinos have adopted it as a depositing option for their players. Hence, now Americans can enjoy internet casino games that pay instantly to Cash App.
Read on to learn how you can utilize this transaction method to fund your interactive gaming adventures en route to potentially staggering riches.
To begin your Cash App gaming journey, you must:
· Download Cash App – You can do so through Google Play or the Apple Store, depending on the type of smartphone you own.
· Create an Account – Go through the necessary steps to become a Cash App user. The process is rudimentary, and the software will guide you through it.
· Pick a Credible Cash App Casino – Given the number of shady online gambling operators floating around the internet, it is best to select to play at sites recommended by top casino review hubs.
· Buy Bitcoin – As mentioned above, Cash App allows users to buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin. It is always more beneficial to gamble using digital coins, as online casinos usually offer more generous bonuses for crypto enthusiasts, and these methods have super-fast transfer speeds.
· Transfer Funds to Your Casino – After completing the registration process and officially becoming a member of a credible Cash App casino, you will need to click its deposit button and send Bitcoins to the operator’s wallet address.
· Start Playing Real Money Games – With your gaming balance funded, it is time to pick the products you will test your luck on, hoping to snag one or more life-altering prizes. Blackjack is the casino game with the lowest house edge, but slots are the most straightforward gaming products to enjoy. Plus, they can produce head-spinning rewards.
To withdraw the fruits of your good fortune attained via online games of chance, you must?
· Verify Your Identity – This entails submitting a copy of a photo ID and a proof of address, such as a utility bill to your chosen online casino. You must do this to comply with Know Your Customer requirements that virtually all gambling operators follow.
· Request a Payout – The cashier window that holds the deposit function should also have a withdrawal option. Select it, and pick Bitcoin.
· Enter Your Cash App Address – Do so carefully, following up with inputting your desired withdrawal amount.
· Enjoy Your Winnings – After your prize funds get transferred, it is time to use them as you see fit. If Lady Luck has smiled upon you, use the gifts she has given you wisely.
While thousands of gambling sites exist on the Web, few are trustworthy picks concerning Bitcoin gaming. Going by online player reviews, the top three choices right now are:
· Wild Casino – Here is a crypto-centric platform that offers a $9,000 coin-based welcome bonus. It works with two live game providers and multiple slot ones to deliver high-octane betting fun.
· Las Atlantis – When Las Atlantis debuted in 2020, most gamblers’ jaws dropped to the floor due to this casino’s staggering welcome bonus that can yield up to $14,000 in free-play cash. Additionally, it delivers many other promo deals, such as scaling reload ones and free spins.
· Super Slots – The name says it all. If you are into reel-spinning games, you will find a terrific selection at Super Slots. These get coupled with multiple valuable daily promotions. Aside from slot fun, this interactive gaming hub is also famous for having many crazy blackjack variants on hand and video poker entertainment.
For more gambling news and reviews, visit OUSC.