Unfortunately, we all get sick from time to time. Of course, the time that we spend sick does not do us any good. We simply lose time that we could spend on more interesting and useful things. The clinic and the doctors who treat us play a very important role in the treatment and recovery process. Therefore, the choice of clinic and doctors should be very responsible.
Naturally, each person, first of all, requires an individual approach. However, there are general points that are equally common for all people.
Based on them, one can make several recommendations:
- Before visiting any clinic, make sure that it has a license.
- Consider the time you will expect the appointment.
- Try to choose a clinic with the most modern equipment.
- Make sure that there are positive reviews.
- Choose a clinic with a suitable costs for medical services.
Remember that the first point is one of the most important ones. Each clinic must go through a series of quality tests before it can treat people. Time is also a resource that should be appreciated in the modern world. As a result, prestigious clinics work on schedule. Thus, patients do not need to sit in lines and wait for several hours until the doctor calls you. Now you can come at the appointed time and be sure that the doctor is waiting for you.
If you want to undergo treatment in the best German hospitals without waiting in a huge queue, you should use the help of Booking Health. Thanks to many years of collaboration with German clinics, even the busiest specialists will always find a place for Booking Health patients.
Why is it worth going to Germany for treatment?
Thousands of people annually go to hospitals and medical centers in this country to solve their health problems. Their specific advantages include:
- A wide variety of medical areas. You can undergo treatment in Germany in almost any medical field.
- World famous doctors. The country is famous for its healthcare professionals as they undergo lengthy and thorough training. The training course for medical students consists of two parts: the theoretical and practical one. After completing training at the university and passing exams, future doctors specialize for 5-7 years (depending on the chosen direction). After this period, another exam is conducted, according to the results of which doctors are admitted to general practice.
- Using modern equipment. Medical technology in Germany stays first in world rankings. The latest highly sensitive equipment is used for both diagnosis making and treating.
- “German” quality includes careful control of the quality of services. Clinics are systematically checked by private and public experts.
- Confidentiality. Doctors strictly follow the rules of non-disclosure of information and respecting the personal boundaries of patients.
- Real prices. In this country, you can be sure that the quality of medical services will be higher than the price.
The system of medical institutions in Germany is considered to be one of the best in the world. It is characterized by the widespread use of innovative technologies and medical procedures. All hospitals can be divided into the following categories: public, charitable and private.
In accordance with German law, all hospitals in the country are under the state control. This control is carried out through certification and accreditation by the German Institute for Standardization, the organization TEMOS and Cooperation for Quality and Transparency in Healthcare (KTQ-GmBH).
According to the World Health Organization, Germany has an average of 368 doctors per 100.000 inhabitants. This is higher than in the US and Canada combined. Currently, doctors, healthcare specialists and medical facilities in Germany make up one of the best healthcare systems in the world. Today, the German healthcare system operates under the dual health insurance system (public and private).
What diseases are treated in Germany
Doctors in German clinics cure or improve the health state of patients with oncological problems, heart and blood vessel diseases, rare pathologies. There are practically no restrictions for German specialists. They are able to fulfill the tasks of reproductive medicine, cardiology, gastroenterology, plastic and transplant surgery.
German specialists treatment patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly ones. In addition to making a diagnosis and treatment, German clinics offer recovery and rehabilitation of high quality.
The cost of treatment in Germany
The cost of treatment in Germany depends on many factors: age of the patient, stage of the disease, diagnosis, concomitant diseases, methods of treatment, consultations of related specialties, level of the attending physician, comfort of the room, category of the clinic, residence of the accompanying person, etc.
It should be noted that the cost of treatment in the best German hospitals is not much higher than in large modern medical centers of the CIS countries. At the same time, treatment in Germany is cheaper than in English and Swiss clinics.
Treatment in Western Europe is gaining immense popularity due to the use of modern medical methods and drugs, comfortable conditions of hospital stay and new equipment. German doctors carry out successful diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation even in the most complex and advanced cases.