There are few other ways to adorn one’s wrists than wearing a bangle and building a diamond bangle collection will ensure that you never run out of style. One of the best things about them is that they are really sleek and they can be used for both day wear and night wear, as everyday items of jewelry and also for those special occasions. Moreover, diamonds also make for a very good investment and a collection of diamond bangles is sure to highlight your personality in the best possible way. Here are some of the designs you can opt for a chic daily look.
- Single Row Diamond bangles: A sleek diamond bangle, where the diamonds are placed in a single like, looks very sleek and sophisticated. For those who love delicate jewelry, it is one of the best designs to opt for as they make a statement without being over the top. Also, they are perfect for daily wear because they are not at all bulky or heavy.
- Overlapping pattern: The overlapping pattern is very popular and it takes a special kind of craftsmanship to achieve that look. A design where the panels somehow overlap one another, with diamonds encrusted on them, catches the light brilliantly. It is the perfect piece of jewelry to flaunt when you are on a brunch with your friends or attending a special conference at work where you need to put your best foot forward.
- The Cross Pattern: A bangle design where the cross is seamlessly repeated throughout the bangle is another class design. The size of the cross pattern depends on how thick the bangle is. The crisscross style has always been popular and apart from diamonds, some also tend to opt for some other gemstones, embedded in the center of each cross. The bangles looks very sophisticated and this design indeed uses quite a few number of diamonds, which will make it one of the most gorgeous pieces of jewelry you will ever own.
- The Entwined Pattern: Two strands of diamond coming together and entwining each other is a design that almost every woman covets. It is one of the best examples of craftsmanship and the end result in stunning. The diamond encrusted panels entwine each other like a vine and some also go a step further and use one panel of diamond and another panel of some other gemstone for added effect.
- Floral pattern: The floral pattern will never go out of style and is a most vintage look indeed. Tiny flowers of diamonds encrust the body of the bangle for a most stunning effect and they are placed in a number of unique manners for a variety of design. They are very feminine, and for those who prefer classic designs without experimenting a lot, will find them perfect for their collection.
Hence, the different types of bangles will make help you make a different statement every time you step out. They will help you flaunt your feminine side and make sure you get the right attention!
To read more on topics like this, check out the lifestyle category.