When the furniture of any space goes well with its theme, the final look of such a space ought to be stunning. However, selecting furniture according to your theme can be an effort-taking task. What may look beautiful in a specific space might not look the same when installed in some other space. A lot of factors like space availability, theme, lighting effect, wall colors, etc. can make the same piece of furniture look different in different spaces. Here’s a guide on how to choose furniture according to different home décor themes.
- Modern Theme- Most of the houses built these days run on a modern theme. Modern homes generally have the minimalist look with clean and simple lines. Often a modern-themed house requires furniture that is sleek and designed keeping in mind the scale and shape of the room. To explore some of the best modern furniture you can check the extensive wooden furniture of Simplywud furniture. When such furniture blends with other elements like art effects and decorative items, a completely modern look for your home can be achieved.
- Bohemian- Immense creativity can be added to a room with a bohemian theme. Furniture made with rattan material suits best for bohemian-themed homes. A turquoise sofa combined with floral upholstery chairs is the best choice for a chic bohemian living room. For a bohemian bedroom, choose a bed that’s close to the ground and add elements like vibrant curtains, indoor plants, antiques, etc, to create a perfect bohemian look.
- Traditional Indian Theme– The style that embraces your culture, traditional-themed Indian households generally look best with royal wooden furniture. Some of the best traditional Indian furniture is a wall mirror with wooden carving, statement low seating chairs, sofa set, maharaja-styled dining table, wooden jali mandirs, etc. These furniture items can instantly elevate the traditionalism of your house. Apart from looking royal, such furniture has high durability and its realistic look is worth its price.
- Industrial- Furniture elements that make the space look well-organized are best for industrial-themed houses. Having a touch of minimalism, the furniture designed for an industrial-themed house should make the space look clutter-free and simple. Mental furniture must be your go-to to create an industrial vibe. Added to that, steel chairs exposed to wired shelves, steel countertops, etc. would be a great furniture choice for an industrial-themed home.
- Rustic- The most aesthetically pleasing furniture can be used in rustic-themed homes. Giving a rustic look all its vibes is an Adirondack chair along with other wooden elements like coffee tables, chairs, stools, etc. Using neutral color furniture is the best choice to create a rustic look. Incorporating simple patterns and textures can also elevate the overall look of a rustic-themed house.
The list of themes according to which the furniture should be chosen can be never-ending. However, the important aspect is that you should customize the furniture of your home according to your requirements, keeping in mind what not only looks but suits well to your space. Some key points that you must consider while choosing furniture for any type of themed house are the size, fabric, utility, functionality, material, etc. of the furniture.