After a busy and hectic day, the human body needs to relax. What better place for a good night’s peaceful sleep than the comfort of your own bed at home? Therefore, spending a considerable time in selecting the right bed is essential since it sets the mood for a sound and undisturbed sleep. Whether you prefer a classic bedroom with a four poster bed and sheer curtains, or even a simple and contemporary bed to meet functional requirements, there are plenty of options enlisted alongside beds prices that you can afford quite easily. From bed designs with added utility to the best mattress online, there is a lot available for you to choose from.
Exclusive Designs available on Catalogue
The online catalogue has modern bed designs with a simple form. There are clean design lines coupled with straight edges and non-fussy detailing. Functionality is king in these cases. There are double bed designs with storage space in the headboard or under the bed for maximizing space. Easy-lift hydraulic storage based beds are perfect for smaller rooms. Beds which have box storage spaces or drawers are suitable for bigger rooms.
Some bed designs come with an accessory platform beside it, on which you can keep your night-time essentials like medicines, spectacle cases or even books. You can also see a wide range of single bed designs for a kid’s room, bachelor pads, hostels or guest rooms. The bed design that you choose depends on your specific requirements, whether it is for storage, display, style or for some other purpose.
Explore all-new bed design pictures updated regularly our virtual store. However, before you buy your bed, make sure to explore the entire range, storage options and types, namely single, king and queen that are catalogued in your filter options.
Range of Mattresses Online
Conventional cotton mattresses, though comfortable, tend to get lumpy after prolonged use. With many varieties of foam mattresses available now, you need to find the right one for yourself. The perfect bed mattress should be the correct size and not too firm. It should provide just the right support and comfort. Every individual has a unique sleeping posture and accordingly the right type of mattress becomes crucial.
Some of the types of mattresses are the following:
- Spring mattresses vary widely with regard to the kind of support offered.
- Mattresses with memory foam are beneficial for sore muscles.
- Hybrid mattresses are a combination of spring as well as foam (or latex) to facilitate support and comfort at the same time.
- Latex mattresses have good durability and offer great support.
Choosing a Mattress Online- Points to consider
- Is your existing mattress more than eight years old? If so, it is time to replace it.
- Before you shop online, make sure that you have measured your cot and order the right size.
- Just by sitting on it, it is not possible to say if a mattress is right for you. So go for a home trial with a good return policy in place before you purchase online.
- The mattress should be covered with a good warranty too.
Join the discussion on this topic with Let’s Be Game Changers by visiting our contact page.