Are you one of those people who has not been satisfied after making an online purchase? It could be due to several different reasons. Maybe it took too long for the product to be delivered, or perhaps it didn’t turn out to be exactly as you have expected. Even more so, the worst thing that could happen is that the product has never been delivered to you (yes, it happens quite a lot in the online shopping world).
For many years, online shoppers have always dealt directly with online merchants after they have purchased something that they are not happy with. As a customer, dealing directly with merchants can be a very stressful struggle, and it often leads to a less-than-desirable outcome. This is where Purchase Guard comes in.
Making Your Shopping Experience Simple and Stress-Free
Purchase Guard is a platform and service specially developed in order for consumers to resolve disputes with merchants hassle-free. Through their website purchase-guard.com, online shoppers can efficiently resolve their issues through this straightforward, simple process:
- The shopper first creates a Purchase Guard account (free). As part of the registration process, the shopper should provide the merchant’s details.
- The shopper then indicates the purchase that he or she has an issue with.
- The shopper then explains what the issue is all about and provides Purchase Guard with the necessary supporting documents. These documents will serve as evidence.
- Next, the merchant will be contacted by representatives from Purchase Guard. They will negotiate a resolution on the shopper’s behalf. The shopper will then be informed about the offered resolution.
- When the shopper is fully satisfied with the solution offered by the merchant, then the case will finally be closed. Depending on what the Purchase Guard representative was able to negotiate, the shopper will then be eligible to get either a replacement product or a partial or full refund.
All Purchase Guard’s representatives are well-trained and thoroughly equipped to help online shoppers resolve all kinds of disputes. The two most common types of disputes that they usually deal with are non-conformity of good and non-delivery of goods.
When a shopper gets charged for purchase but never actually receives the product, it is considered non-delivery of goods. Nowadays, this situation is fairly common in the online shopping world. This typically happens because of billing mistakes or other operational issues.
When a shopper gets charged for a purchase and receives the product or service paid for, but it failed to meet expectations versus what was advertised, it is considered non-conformity of goods.
Many disputes are not always straightforward and don’t have clear-cut answers. In some cases, the shopper and the merchant don’t see eye-to-eye on certain things. With Purchase Guard, shoppers can be empowered with skilled and knowledgeable professionals who have their interests at first priority.
Benefits of Purchase Guard
Working with a third-party service such as Purchase Guard has three main benefits:
- The Purchase Guard representatives have a lot of experience dealing with different cases day-to-day, so they are highly-skilled with how to approach merchants and to put forth a proposed resolution that is fair to both sides.
- Purchase Guard takes the load off the shopper in dealing with the merchant directly. Shoppers won’t need to get into arguments or disagreements with merchants.
- Lastly, the Purchase Guard service comes free for shoppers who buy products or services from Purchase Guard-affiliated merchants. Although there’s a limited set of merchants currently partnered with Purchase Guard, this is expected to increase considerably over the next few months.