Are you looking to take a trip to Las Vegas soon?
As you probably already know, Las Vegas is one of the best places in the world to party, gamble, and relax by the pool. But, the downside of Vegas is that it can be incredibly expensive.
Luckily, traveling in Las Vegas on a budget is possible.
Check out this guide to learn how to plan an exciting trip to Las Vegas on a budget.
1. Spend Your Alcohol Money Wisely
If you’re traveling to Vegas, chances are that a good portion of your budget is going to go towards booze.
However, you don’t need to spend $200+ on bottle service to enjoy yourself. There are plenty of ways to save money on alcohol while here. These include:
- Grabbing coupons from people passing them out on the street—a lot of these are 2-for-1 deals
- Buying alcohol from mini-markets and grocery stores instead of bars
- Bringing your own alcohol into casinos that allow it
- Taking advantage of free drinks while playing in casinos (don’t forget to tip your server!)
- Researching happy hour deals and other discounts at the places you plan on visiting
There’s no reason to pay full price for drinks in Vegas, so be smart about how you spend your money.
2. Be Smart About Hotel Booking
You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars per night on your hotel room in Vegas.
Here are some ways you can save money:
- Book your trip to Vegas midweek (booking Sunday to Thursday will typically get you cheaper rates)
- Check to see if there is a convention going on at the hotel, as this will raise the rate of your room
- Use hotel comparison sites to find the best deal
The best way to find a hotel room on a budget is to consider booking a hotel off the strip. It won’t have the same ambiance, but this is a nice option if you want to have a peaceful day following a wild night.
And if you do end up staying outside of the Vegas strip, many of the hotels on the Strip have pool parties that you can attend even if you’re not staying there.
3. Choose the Right Shows and Entertainment
Going to shows every night while on your trip can be a lot of fun, but it can quickly eat up your budget.
Here’s how to save money on entertainment:
- Use a site like vegas.com to find the lowest ticket prices
- Attend the Downtown Vegas Walking Tour, as they’ll give you a bunch of coupons to use after the tour
- Check with your hotel to see if they offer pool passes with other hotels
- If you intend to gamble, set a budget for how much money you’re going to spend, as this will help prevent you from going over
Also, if you plan to do any online gambling while hanging out by the pool, be sure to check out this Paypal casino.
Are You Ready to Visit Las Vegas on a Budget?
Now that you know how to travel Las Vegas on a budget, it’s time to book your trip. Happy travels!
And, if you liked this post, be sure to check back in with our blog for more travel-related tips and tricks.