Discover what leads people to see the world and why you cannot make a compliment to a Greek’s vase or why Norwegians put a flag up right in front of a window.
Traveling and Its Features
Traveling has its features, reasons for it and you’ll know what people should know about some places before buying tickets.
Why Do People Travel? What Is the Reason?
No doubt, every person has her own reasons for discovering this world. Now we should talk about some of them.
- Running from yourself. Some of us can often feel like something holds us behind. It feels like the anchor which drags us down. That’s why some people start traveling hoping to be free from their problems by avoiding them. To one’s way of thinking that’s right, the others think that this is just running from themselves and an inability to solve problems and inner issues.
- Different countries, different cultures, and their Some want to learn how to write brilliant papers and they use services like dissertation-bay.com for this purpose. Some of us want to feel how it feels to drive a machine with Egyptian people, to taste Mexico’s tacos, to use Turkish “All-Inclusive” or to take photos near Eiffel Tower. Some people dream of their feet being on the top of every mountain that they have ever wanted to see in the real life. Some dream to visit Azerbaijan, for example and its unforgettable Baku.
People-gourmets are capable of anything to just taste something new right out from foreign cooks’ hands that know all secrets of cooking this or that dish. There is no better way to find out about traditions of some country but going there. Of course, you can read a lot of information, but being there and feeling that atmosphere is pretty much better.
- A burning desire to discover something new and spending life unforgettable. These kind of people are like energizers. They want to live saturated, make memories, take photos, smile, not stop, be ready for new adventures. Imagine how satisfied and happy you will feel when the old age is here, but you start realizing how wonderful you have spent your whole life. Great feeling, isn’t it?
- Huge opportunities. Not few people start taking trips because they want to know which part of the world is better so they can make money, get higher education or live for the rest of life there.
- Travelling equals motivation. Traveling motivates a lot, even if you don’t realize it yet. It motivates us to make more money, to find out about some countries’ features and how this world works. It also can motivate you to learn foreign languages, because they’re pretty important when you’re traveling. There has to be no hope that foreigners understand your language, learn theirs instead not to get lost or rattled.
It’s Time to Share Some Features of Different Countries!
In Greece making a compliment to the owner’s vase or any other thing of his is a stop sign. Before doing this, think if it’s needed. This equals your desire to make it yours because if you praise something, the owner should give it to you for free.
Mongolians’ guests are fed until loud burping. If there is no loud burping, this means a guest is still hungry.
Japanese and Norwegians give an even number of flowers compared to other countries. It’s considered that a flower without its pair feels lonely. What a sweet tradition!
People in India don’t say “Thank you” in their families as they think relatives don’t need thanking.
Norwegians put the flag up right in front of a window if there is a birthday of a boy or girl at home.
The number 4 is the number of death in China. Chinese don’t even use number 4 when they enumerate floors.
What Latin America is special for is that people there hug and kiss every time they meet for no reason, just because it’s a custom there.
Kenyan men are supposed to wear female clothing and do female stuff at least 1 month after the wedding so that they could understand what it is to be a woman.
In Azerbaijan, for instance, you’ll encounter unseen hospitality, friendly and warm atmosphere of the people living there. The breeze of the Caspian Sea and the air of the mountains will just astound you. It’s a country of traditions which are harmoniously combined with modern life of Azerbaijans. If you’re going to visit it (and it’s worth doing that!) don’t forget to book a room in a hotel or Zion Hostel. Then you won’t forget this trip precisely!
What’s strange to us is normal for others. What’s strange for others is normal to us. That’s the world we live in.
“Travelling Is Like a Book and Those Who Don’t Travel Read Only a Page”
No matter what reason of above got us to book tickets to another place, it’s wonderful anyway. We live on this planet only once, so when we still have time, we have to discover more by travelling, see the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets, the warmest countries and the coldest ones, places with fog, permanent rains, endless summer or unbelievably green forests, people of different race, nationality, with different points of view and mother tongues.
I wish every person to have this opportunity to be happy and learn more about the Earth, travel the world, and read more pages, as Saint Augustine has said.
Life is one and only. Play it in any possible way!